- Provided the debtor is not registered in the commercial register in Switzerland
- and provided that the debtor did not file an objection against the default summons,
- or the objection has been set aside,
- and provided the Debt Enforcement Office has issued the notice of impending seizure,
- and provided the debtor still hasn’t paid,
- the Debt Enforcement Office can seize assets of the debtor.
In principle, any assets of the debtor can be seized and liquidated to satisfy the creditor. Often the only asset available for seizure is the income of the debtor.